The words used in capital letters have the meanings given to them in the Terms and Conditions of this Online Store.
Personal data collected by the Administrator of the Online Store is processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal EU L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: the GDPR
The Administrator of the Online Store makes a special effort to protect the privacy and information provided to it regarding the Customers of the Online Store. The Administrator selects and applies appropriate technical measures, including programming and organisational measures, ensuring protection of the data being processed, in particular protecting data from being disclosed to unauthorised parties, being made public, loss and destruction, unauthorised modification, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law.
The addressee of the possibility of using the Goods and Services available on the website are not children under 16 years of age. The Personal Data Processor does not plan to collect data on children under 16 years of age.
Personal Data Processor
The Processor of your personal data is:
Keramos Tamara Adamczak
ul. Zielona Dolina 3, 86-021 Bożenkowo
In the matter of your personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Processor by:
- e-mail address: email@example.com
- regular post: ul. Zielona Dolina 3, 86-021 Bożenkowo, POLAND
- phone: +48 507 035 271
Objectives and legal grounds for the processing of personal data
The Personal Data Processor processes your personal data for the following purposes and in the scope:
- taking action before concluding the contract at your request (e.g. setting up an account), i.e. data provided in the registration form in the Online Store, i.e. e-mail address and password set, sex; if the Account is registered via an external authentication service (e.g. Google+, Facebook), we collect your first name and surname, and if you register when purchasing Goods, we collect your name and surname and data provided for the purpose of processing of the order, such as the shipping address; in order to provide Services requiring the setting up of Accounts such as: keeping order history, informing about the status of order processing, we process your data provided in the Account and when purchasing the Goods;
- in order to provide Services that do not require the Account creation and purchase of the Goods, i.e. browsing the Online Store webpages, the Goods search engine, we process personal data concerning your activity in the Online Store, i.e. data about the Goods you browse, data about your device session, operating system , browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- in order to perform the contract for the sale of Goods (e.g. delivery of ordered Goods), we process personal data provided by you when purchasing Goods, such as your name and surname, e-mail address, address details, payment details, and if you make a purchase through an Account , an additional password set;
- in order to do statistics on the use of individual functionalities available in the Online Store, facilitating the use of the Online Store and ensure IT security of the Online Store, we process personal data about your activity in the Online Store and the amount of time spent on each subpage in the Online Store, your search history, location, IP address, device ID, data about your Internet browser and operating system;
- in order to determine, assert and enforce claims and defend against claims in court proceedings and other enforcement authorities, we may process your personal data provided when purchasing the Goods or create an Account and other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or which result from legal requirement, court order or other legal procedure;
- in order to resolve claims, complaints and requests, and answer Customers questions, we process the personal data provided by you in the contact form, claims, complaints and requests, or to answer questions in another form and some of the personal data provided by you in the Account as well as data regarding the order of the Goods and other services rendered by us which are the reason for the claim, complaint or application and data contained in the documents attached to the claims, complaints and applications;
- in order to market our Goods and Services and our customers and partners, including remarketing, for this purpose we process personal data provided by you when creating an Account and its updates, data about your activity in the Online Store, including orders that are registered and stored via cookies, in particular order history, search history, clicks in the Online Store, login and registration dates, history and your activity related to our communication with you. In the case of remarketing, we use data about your activity in order to reach you with our marketing messages outside of the Online Store and use for this purpose the services of external vendors. These services consist in displaying our messages on websites other than the Online Store. Details on this subject can be found in the records regarding cookies;
- in order to organise contests and loyalty programs, i.e. notifications about accumulated points, notifications about winning and advertising our offer, we use your personal data provided in the Account and when registering in a competition or loyalty program. Detailed information on this subject is provided each time in the participation conditions of a given competition or loyalty program;
- to do market research and monitor opinions by us or our partners, i.e. information about the order, your data provided in the Account or when purchasing the Goods, e-mail address. Data collected as part of market research and opinion polls are not used by us for advertising purposes. The exact tips are given in the information about the questionnaire or in the place where you enter your details.
Categories of personal data
The personal data processor processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact details;
- data on the activity in the Online Store;
- data on the orders in the Online Store;
- data on claims, complaints and applications;
- data on marketing services.
Voluntariness of providing of personal data
Providing the required personal data by you is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of services by the personal data Processor via the Online Store.
Data processing time
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to process the orders, services, marketing activities and other services performed for the Customer. Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject asks for their removal or withdraws his or her consent;
- when the data subject does not take action for more than 10 years (inactive contact);
- after obtaining information that the stored data is out of date or inaccurate.
Some data in the field of: e-mail address, name and surname, may be stored for the next 3 years for evidence purposes, consideration of complaints, complaints and claims related to services provided by the Online Store - these data will not be used for marketing purposes.
Data concerning orders for Goods and paid services, contests and loyalty programs will be stored for a period of 5 years from the date of delivery of the order.
We store data regarding non-logged customers for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies stored on the devices or until they are deleted by the Customer in the Customer's device.
Your personal data regarding preferences, behaviours and selection of marketing content can be used as a basis for automated decisions to determine the sales possibilities of the Online Store.
Recipients of personal data
Please read the attachment, listing of the third-party service providers we have sent to you. It has to be mentioned that the list is only an example. Please do not post the entire list, if you do not use all providers, and if any provider is missing - please enter it into the list according to the example on it.
We provide your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- state authorities, such as the prosecutor's office, the Police, PUODO [The President of Personal Data Protection Authority], and the President of UOKiK [Office for Competition and Consumer Protection], if they ask us for it,
- service providers that we use to run the Online Store, e.g. in order to process an order. Depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, these entities act on our behalf or define the purposes and methods of its processing on their own. The list of providers can be found on the website of our Online Store at the following link: ………….
The rights of the data subject
Based on the GDPR, you have the right to:
- requesting access to your personal data;
- requesting the correction of your personal data;
- requesting removal of your personal data;
- requesting limitation of processing of personal data;
- object to processing of personal data;
- requesting for transfer of personal data.
The Personal Data Processor without undue delay - and in any case within one month of receiving the request - provides you with information about the actions taken in connection with the request you have made. If necessary, the monthly deadline may be extended by another two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests.
In any event, the Personal Data Processor will inform you of such prolongation within one month of receiving the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
The right of access to personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR)
You have the right to obtain from the Personal Data Processor an information whether your personal data is processed.
If the Processor processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to the personal data;
- obtaining information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data being processed, recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of storage of your data or criteria for determining this period, about your rights under the GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, about the source these data, about automated decision-making, including profiling and safety measures applied in connection with the transfer of these data outside the European Union;
- obtain copies of your personal data.
If you want to request access to your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to correct the personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR)
If your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to request the Processor to immediately correct your personal data.
You also have the right to request the Processor to supplement your personal data.
If you want to request the correction of personal data or their supplementation, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
If you have registered in the Online Store, you can correct and complete your personal data after logging in to the Online Store.
The right to delete personal data, so-called "The right to be forgotten" (Article 17 of the RODO)
You have the right to request from the Personal Data Processor to delete your personal data when:
- Your personal data has ceased to be necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdrew your specific consent to the extent to which personal data was processed based on your consent;
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data in connection with the processing necessary to perform the task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the of the Personal Data Processor or a third party.
Despite submitting a request to delete personal data, the Personal Data Processor may process your data further in order to determine, assert or defend claims, about which you will be informed.
If you want to request removal of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to submit a request to limit the processing of personal data (Article 18 of the RODO)
You have the right to request a limitation of the processing of your personal data when:
- you question the accuracy of your personal data - the Personal Data Processor will limit the processing of your personal data for a period of time necessary to check the correctness of this data;
- when the processing of your data is illegal, and instead of deleting personal data, you request to limit the processing of your personal data;
- Your personal information is no longer needed for processing, but it is needed to determine, assert or defend your claims;
- when you have filed an objection to the processing of your personal data - until it is determined that the legitimate interests of the Personal Data Processor override the grounds indicated in your objection.
If you want to request a limitation on the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
The right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR)
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, in connection with:
- processing necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, personal data or a third party;
- processing for direct marketing purposes.
If you want to object to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to request the transfer of personal data (Article 20 of the GDPR)
You have the right to receive from the Personal Data Processor your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and send them to another administrator of personal data.
You can also request that the Personal Data Processor sends your personal data directly to another administrator (if it is technically possible).
If you want to request the transfer of your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
The right to withdraw consent
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the lawfulness of processing made on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the appropriate functionalities in the Account.
Complaint to the supervisory body
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place where the alleged infringement was committed.
In Poland, the supervisory body within the meaning of the GDPR is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
While browsing the webpages of the Online Store, "cookies" are used, hereinafter referred to as Cookies, i.e. small text information that is stored in your device in connection with the use of the Online Store. Their use is aimed at correct operation of the Online Store webpages.
These files allow to identify the software used by you and adapt the Online Store individually to your needs.
"Cookies" usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
The "cookies" we use are safe for your devices. In particular, it is not possible to get into your devices viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software through "cookies".
Types of "cookies"
This is an example list of cookies. Please add cookies that you use, if you have not found them here, and delete those cookies that you do not use.
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until the end of a given browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of your device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from your device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
We also use third-party "cookies" for the following purposes:
- configuration of the Online Store;
In order to learn the rules of using Cookies, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of the above-mentioned companies.
Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to your preferences. For this purpose, information about how you navigate the web or when you use the website can be preserved.
To view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google network, you can use the tool found at https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
By using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration, you can change your Cookies settings yourself and at any time by specifying the terms of their storage and access to your device via Cookies. These settings can be changed to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each time they are placed on your device. Detailed information about the possibi